Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Aveeno Skin Relief Nourishing Coconut body wash/Aveeno Skin Relief body lotion

I am an #AveenoAdvocate and am pleased to write this review! I received free samples and all opinions here are my own. 
I first tried the Aveeno Skin Relief Nourishing Coconut body wash, and it's true, it has a nice gentle scent-of coconuts. Made me think of Hawaii!! However, what I liked most: it lathered well and it didn't leave my skin feeling filmy.
Then ,I used the lotion which absorbed really quick (Love that) and left my skin really soft.I am using the coupon I received to buy a full size bottle of both the body wash and the lotion.
I received these samples from Crowdtap http://crowdtap.com/brands#crowdtap
If you qualify for certain missions-your choice- then you get to try new products for free!!