Monday, November 23, 2015

Book Review: The Time Weaver

The Time Weaver by Shana Abe
An absolutely incredible read!  I have never read a book like this or even anything comparable. And just look at the cover!! Beautifully,well-written, eloquent novel.
First off, it lives up to its title, as it is a time travel type( not like a time machine) but more intriguing!! And thats only 1/3 of the terrific story that she "weaves"!!(Pun intended)
Here is a small excerpt:
"Prince Alexandru was a leader locked in a silent,frigid war,althoughit took me a very long time to realize that,and even longer to realize with whom".
I must state here clearly, you must pay attention to the characters or you may have trouble keeping up. It gets very intricate and I just loved it.  This is also a love story,that revolves around two main couples that you love reading about,because all 4 have distinct personalities. And last but I think is the real gripper: they are dragons/humans.......this is such a unique story that has everything. I HIGHLY  recommend this!! You can get this awesome book at:
This would make an excellent gift!! 
This is actually part of a series-I just read on B&N!! Love it, now I must get the others...