Just finished 1/3 Christmas novels I want to read for the Readathon.
A Springwater Christmas by Linda Lael Miller was actually kind of boring until nearing the end. A small excerpt:
"Olivia Darling has never done anything impulsive, until she opened a boardinghouse in Springwater. Jack Mcclaughlin is not who he seems to be. As he comes into this small town, everyone is curious, naturally. And he decides to stay at Olivia's boardinghouse".
This had a strong religious undertone which I didnt really care for, but it was a sweet plot. Rank 2 stars.
The 2nd book I am reading towards my goal is Mistletoe and Mischief by Patricia Wynn.
- The Reading Armchair's 2016 Reading Challenge
- 2016 Alphabet Soup Challenge
- 100+Reading Challenge 2016
- USA READING CHALLENGE 2016
- Books Finished/Reviewed For Challenges
- 2016 Reading Bingo
- The Color Coded Challenge 2016
- Read Scotland Challenge 2016-PAGE/LIST
- CRAVING FOR COZIES CHALLENGE 2016
- MOUNT TBR CHALLENGE LIST OF BOOKS-READ
- WITCHES AND WITCHCRAFT 2016 CHALLENGE
- 2016 Challenges
- BOOKS I HAVE READ 2015