Wednesday, November 11, 2015

LUTHER AND KATHARINA- A STORY OF LOVE AND REBELLION

Luther and Katharina is an incredible story of not just two people but for several characters that are so easy to feel something for:admiration, curiousity,resentment, liking, etc.
Katharina is a nun who discovers the writings of Luther through smuggled letters into the convent to one of her sister nuns. They then decide to escape the convent and learn more of Luther's writings.
Luther is a man who has gone against the clergy,his own father, and many others to impress what he believes,you cannot help but admire him. 

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:Jody Hedlund is the author of ten books,(of which I will keep my eyes open for). She lives in Midland, Mi with her husband and 5 children.

I loved reading something entirely new to me, as this book makes you think and FEEL.

DISCLOSURE I RECEIVED THIS BOOK FREE FOR REVIEW FROM BLOGGING FOR BOOKS