What was the one toy that a friend had that you wished you had when you were little?
Well, since I lived in a neighborhood where most of us didnt have alot of money, we all kind of copied off each other. For instance, if a neighbor got a skateboard, we all wanted (and ended up getting) a skateboard!! I never really wanted anything other than a swimming pool, but our yard just wasn't cut out for a pool, so if anyone got a pool you can bet we were all trying to get in it!! There was about 15 of us in my "hood" and some days we would fight, and the next day be friends again.I can honestly say I was happy with what I had as a kid,young or older. We learned to use our imagination and rely on what we had, we didnt really focus on what we didnt have.
- The Reading Armchair's 2016 Reading Challenge
- 2016 Alphabet Soup Challenge
- 100+Reading Challenge 2016
- USA READING CHALLENGE 2016
- Books Finished/Reviewed For Challenges
- 2016 Reading Bingo
- The Color Coded Challenge 2016
- Read Scotland Challenge 2016-PAGE/LIST
- CRAVING FOR COZIES CHALLENGE 2016
- MOUNT TBR CHALLENGE LIST OF BOOKS-READ
- WITCHES AND WITCHCRAFT 2016 CHALLENGE
- 2016 Challenges
- BOOKS I HAVE READ 2015