Sunday, November 8, 2015

NaBloPoMo Day 8

It's the weekend so we can write about anything. I am going to write about working. Why do people get jobs if they don't want them? It is extremely frustrating to those of us who do!!
This is not an age-related issue either, its generally anyone who just shows up and acts like they are doing that place a favor! Hardly!I also don't understand how you get a job when you can't spell, read or do basic math. It says alot about the education system unfortunately.
There are so many people willing to work that are having a hard time getting jobs, and I think its terrible because these other people don't want to do the job they have. I work hard, and I don't always get everything done, but I do and give my best because I am GRATEFUL to be working. I think we ought to take all these people who really don't want to work, show them what its like to not have one. I bet their song and dance would change a whole bunch.

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...