What is the first thing you do every single day (I mean, after you hit the snooze button)? When did that step in your routine begin?
The first thing I do is stretch, yawn and go to the bathroom. I am almost 47 (11/14/68 is my bd) and the bladder is not what it used to be!! LOL
I have no idea when because I have been doing it for so long!!
Then after that I get a drink and sit at the kitchen table and think of what I am going to do that day. Thats pretty much it.
- The Reading Armchair's 2016 Reading Challenge
- 2016 Alphabet Soup Challenge
- 100+Reading Challenge 2016
- USA READING CHALLENGE 2016
- Books Finished/Reviewed For Challenges
- 2016 Reading Bingo
- The Color Coded Challenge 2016
- Read Scotland Challenge 2016-PAGE/LIST
- CRAVING FOR COZIES CHALLENGE 2016
- MOUNT TBR CHALLENGE LIST OF BOOKS-READ
- WITCHES AND WITCHCRAFT 2016 CHALLENGE
- 2016 Challenges
- BOOKS I HAVE READ 2015