Saturday, November 7, 2015

NABLOPOMO DAYS 6 & 7

I actually missed yesterday, so I am combining today's and yesterdays!! Fridaay's question:What was your biggest fear as a child? Do you still have it today? If it went away, when did your feelings changes?

My biggest fear as a child was the dark. I always heard things in my ceiling, (we had a gaping hole in my bedroom that dad covered with plastic in the winter) and everyone told me I was being silly and that there was nothing to be afraid of. Well years later when my parents had their house redone-including a new roof, turns out there were several nests of snakes living in the ceiling!! They took them out by the shovelfuls! Isn't that creepy? I can't say it completely went away, as I still get uneasy from time to time, but now as an adult my fears now are very different.


Saturday
Well, weekends are "free" writing days, so we can post about anything. So, I am going to write about blogging!! Since I am new to this I am trying to learn as I go, and I have read several helpful tips as well, but there is still so much I need to learn, for instance, how to load photos and clip art into posts, how  to get a blog button- since I have a long named blog that will be interesting. How to get more readers/followers. Writing interesting and compelling posts, these are just a few things I want to learn!! I enjoy doing this, so if nothing else, I am happy cause it keeps me organized in a way. I am open to suggestions, tips, advice etc.

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...