Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Hi Welcome to my Stacking the Shelves-  a meme I have been reading for a very long time,pre-blogging!! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by:http://tyngasreviews.com/2015/11/stacking-the-shelves-15.html

Check out the 30 books I got this week at the library as they were 6 for $1, so I couldn't resist...












 Ok those are the books I bought. I did 3 book events this week on my blog- 2 of which also had giveaways!! I am also doing the Super Stocking Stuffer Gift Hop, I made several lists of helpful links for Thanksgiving-hopefully they helped someone!! I didn't receive any books in the mail this week, so I can work on my TBR pile here... Happy Holidays!!

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday! I am joining in this weeks Book Beginnings on Fridays hosted by Rose City Reader  Rose City Reader , click the...