Sunday, November 8, 2015

SUNDAY POST #1

The Sunday Post Meme is hosted by http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

This is my first time doing this one, so I thought I would join in!! First I want to thank Caffeinated Book Reviewer for this meme and for the wonderful blogging tips she posts on her blog! For a newbie like me she makes it easy to understand and use, so thank you!!(2 Coffee Mugs for ya!!)

This past week: 
Signed up and am currently doing National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo for short) hosted by Blog Her. I am enjoying coming up with posts, it definitely makes you think!!

Signed up and received my first book for review-Luther and Katharina by Jody Hedlund. I got this through Blogging For Books, and am several chapters into it.!!
Signed up for some Holiday hopping!! I am excited about doing these, as I love hops!!
SIgned up for my first Readathon- The HoHoHoReadathon, which starts this Thursday, and I have one book for that so far!!

Please join the fun at http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...