Saturday, November 21, 2015

THE SUNDAY POST #2

Hi there, I am joining in on the Sunday Post hosted by:
Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer!  http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/2015/11/sunday-post-188-home-alone.html  Stop in and say hi, she has an awesome blog!!

Well I have LOTS to post this week!! I finished the HoHoHoReadathon- I got 2/3 of my books read, as I had to work 2 of those nights, but I am happy as I just gave one of those books to a friend!! 
I participated in my first Stacking the Shelves- hosted by 
Tynga's Reviews  http://tyngasreviews.com/2015/11/stacking-the-shelves-15.html 
I visited 58 blogs tonight and left oodles of comments and have received a few in return!!
I did 3 Blog Tour posts with 2 Giveaways! I was proud of the 3rd one-Wrapped in Red (see right sidebar list), I thought I did that one well.
Have learned how to get photos/clip art into my blog.
Have read 4 different blogging tips post to help me become better at this!!
Also have begun the Super Stocking Stuffer Giveaway which is doing well (GRIN). 
I have left lots of comments on alot of blogs because I enjoy doing so. 
Coming up this week: Beginning another of week of Blog tour/review/blitzes, I am super excited to be doing :"Sinful" by Jennifer Dawson and I have already read!! That review is Monday!! I can't wait, as this was excellent.
I have joined another giveaway hop for the holidays and that begins today!!(Sun-11/22/2015). I did several meme's this week, and will do as many as I can as often as I can, but I will not overload myself. 
I have made several posts of Thanksgiving links that I thought would be useful and interesting-turns out not so much!
I won 2 contests one of which is a book from Goodreads and the other is a free sample of Southern Breeze Sweet Tea, which sounds delicious!! And I also just won on Dial Rewards a $20 Shutterfly Gift Code which is going to make an awesome Christmas gift!!
Spending Thanksgiving with my boyfriend and his family, which I love as they are terrific!!
And that is my wrap up for this week!!