Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Sunday Post #3

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/2015/11/sunday-post-189-stuffed.html

I have quite a list for this week, which means I am accomplishing!!!
Ok here goes:
I started learning how to make a spreadsheet-still in the process!!
Joined the Black Friday Bonanza- ongoing- giving away 3 books
I did my first Flash giveaway, which was interesting
Posted this week: Sales Blitx for Alexa Crushed, I am happy to say I was part of the Sinful Tour by Jennifer Dawson,Cover Reveal The Fool by Liz Meldon,YLVA Publishing.
I have 2 scheduled posts.
I signed up for 4 Reading Challenges for next year!!
Signed up for This or That Hop!
Did some Secret Santa shopping-found the gift I want to send to my secret santa.
I began my Buy-a-Box-goodie box sale.
I did 2 non-book reviews, Aveeno and Poise.
I entered many holiday hopping contests, as they are sooo fun-hopefully will win something!!
Finished Jamie-by Lori Foster and am now reading Earth Bound by Christine Feehan
Ok next week: I have 4 more tours/reviews to post
I want to read at least 2 books
Hopefully will get to the library this week 

I donated $1 this week to St. Jude's Children Hospital and $1 to Ronald Mcdonalds House
This is my post for this week!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...