Sunday, November 15, 2015

THE SUNDAY POST

The Sunday Post is a fun,weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


This is where we get to share books we've received,bought, borrowed from that week and share what we did on our blogs (if applicable) and what we are doing next week. I love seeing everyone's post, and enjoying saying hello on all these terrific blogs!! Come join the fun!!

What I bought this week:
Alaska-James Michener
The Surprise Christmas Bride- Maureen Child (Silhouette Desire)
Echo Lake-by Carla Neggers (my first by her)
The Texas Christmas Gift-Cathy Gillen Thacker (Harlequin American Romance)
Mistletoe and Mischief-Patricia Wynn
All of these are for the HoHoHo Readathon
Glory,Glory by Linda Lael Miller
I got all 6 books for $1 at my library!!

I received Luther and Katharina by Jody Hedlund for Review.

I have lots of good book events this week, today I did my first Pre-Order Blitz and Giveaway for Cold Blooded by Lisa Regan!!
I have a whole week full of events, plus I am doing the Super Stocking Stuffer hosted by http://themommyisland.blogspot.com
Have had a great week so far, and next week looks awesome!! Come say hello!! See ya next Sunday!!