Monday, November 9, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html

The Broke and The Bookish is the host of this weekly meme, and I am happy to join this week for the first time!!

Nov.10-Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To or Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch 

1.I would love to see Maximum Ride turned into a movie, James Patterson series.
2.I DEFINITELY would love to see Stephanie Plum novels turned into a movie series- I think they would be very funny!! By Janet Evanovich
3.Any of David Baldacci's ( I think there is one movie- not sure), The Camel Club
4,Christine Feehan- Dark Carpathian- any, they are sooo awesome!!
5. Also a Jean Auel fan- Shelter of the Stone
6. Bag of Bones-Stephen King (if not done already
7.Jamie by Lori Foster
8.Havent seen Polar Express
9.Also haven't seen The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
10. The Great Gatsby-F.Scott Fitzgerald- Haven't seen

This is my list!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...