Friday, November 13, 2015

UPCOMING EVENTS FOR MY BLOG

Very excited to be participating in lots of great events! Here is a brief list of my upcoming events!
Sun. 11/15- Preorder Blitz of "Cold Blooded" by Lisa Regan-from Book Enthusiast

Mon 11/16-Preorder Blitz of A Stone's Throw by Debbie De Louise

I have several more from Book Enthusiast for Next week, ver excited to do!!
I also have The Super Stocking Stuffer Giveaway which starts Sunday!! Very happy to do this! 
AND thats not all... I also have: Sinful Tour which I do Nov.23rd, greatly looking forward to that one from Caffeinated Book Reviewer (Thank YOU!!) And also Fooling AROUND WITH CINDERELLA BY STACY JUBA ON 12/7!! Lots of GREAT book events plus I also signed up for a few giveaway hops. 

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday! I am joining in this weeks Book Beginnings on Fridays hosted by Rose City Reader  Rose City Reader , click the...