Hi, right now I have brownies in the oven (fudge brownies to be exact), I have my Glade pine scented candle(my absolute favorite holiday scent) on and I am pondering what book blasts to do. I have learned (to my shock)that some material isn't quite what I wanted to have for my blog. So for making blog goals, definitely make sure I have quality tours/promos. There's many out there so I am still learning as I go.
Did anyone else enter like a million holiday hops? Or is it just me? I love hopping, its fun and you meet great people! Well, I entered over 200 different blogs contest in the last month, I did win one thing (so far), I won a book from the Gratitude Giveaway from Booknerds Across America. I can't wait to get it, apparently its part of a series!!
I am real excited about my Book Lottery,and my Buy-A-Box, these are unique to my blog. And last but not least, CHALLENGES!!LOL I have signed up for and am excited about all these different ones, can I do it? Yeah I think I can,as long as I keep good track of everything!!
Well, this is my general post for today, I hope everyone stays warm and has a wonderful evening.
Joann aka Jo
- The Reading Armchair's 2016 Reading Challenge
- 2016 Alphabet Soup Challenge
- 100+Reading Challenge 2016
- USA READING CHALLENGE 2016
- Books Finished/Reviewed For Challenges
- 2016 Reading Bingo
- The Color Coded Challenge 2016
- Read Scotland Challenge 2016-PAGE/LIST
- CRAVING FOR COZIES CHALLENGE 2016
- MOUNT TBR CHALLENGE LIST OF BOOKS-READ
- WITCHES AND WITCHCRAFT 2016 CHALLENGE
- 2016 Challenges
- BOOKS I HAVE READ 2015