Monday, December 21, 2015

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? #3

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is one of my favorite weekly memes hosted now by Book Date!
http://bookdate.blogspot.com/2015/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_21.html

I didn't get anything read last week, however I had no internet for the past 12 days. I got my Secret Santa box and boyfriend and I had a major fight and he threw out the one book Zodiac, that I had just started reading, boy I was really mad!! I tried getting it out of trash but it was already ruined. I am really not in holiday reading mood, so I started reading Rules of Command by C.A. Mobley.
Not sure what I am going to read next,but am certainly going to get at least one new book a week for all my Challenges next year, which I can't wait to start!! In fact there are a few more Challenges I am going to do, cause they are sooo fun!! Its Monday What Are You Reading?