Monday, December 14, 2015

New to Me this week

I got a few more books this week, however I lost my internet at home so I will be librarying it until I can get it back. This is such a bummer. I got all my books organized into which Challenges I am doing,.and I am proud of that.
Here's what I got last week:

Mackenzie's Heroes: Mackenzie's Pleasure\Mackenzie's Magic      Sex, Lies, and Vampires (Dark Ones Series #3)fpo
 fpoLord of the Silent (Amelia Peabody Series #13)The Surprise Christmas Bride

I am currently reading: The Christmas Surprise Bride

I am truly hoping to get my internet back really soon as this is going to drive me nuts!!
More book news, I got my Secret Santa box and its AWESOME!
I got two books from my wishlist- Hello? and Zodiac!!
Plus a bag of Lindsor Chocolates and a bluebird ornament!! I will post a photo as soon as I can, man I can't thank her enough!! Love it-lady in Akron< OH!!
Also, mailed my Secret Santa box today, which is filled with some nice goodies also!
Ugh can't wait to get my internet back! Got to work tonight.
Hope everyone has a good day!!