Friday, December 4, 2015

NOVEMBER WRAP-UP

November Wrap-up is hosted by Feed Your Fiction Addiction this month, every month is a different host!! http://feedyourfictionaddiction.com/2015/11/november-wrap-up-round-up-link-up.html

This is going to be a bit of a list for me as I did alot in November-which I am very happy about!! And now I can get rid of all them lists...LOL
Ok here is what I accomplished in November:
Read and Reviewed: Luther and Katharina by Jody Hedlund, also reviewed on Barnes and Noble
The Time Weaver by Shana Abe

I began two unique items to my blog: Buy-A-Box and Book Lottery-both of which I am hoping will do well.
I participated in 2 Giveaway hops,and 1 Readathon (my first). I signed up for Secret Santa.
I finally got my Amazon account  though I don't have Prime yet.
I had my first haul of 30 books!!(who wouldn't love that?)
Learned how to add pictures to my posts, I was quite happy when I saw how easy it is!!
Did my first non-book review-Aveeno#AveenoAdvocates
I visited over 700 blogs in November-none of them the same!!
Entered many blog contests, Goodreads and Writerspace.
Won 1 book from a giveaway hop.
Learned more about what kind of book posts/tours I want to do.
Visited 60 Stacking The Shelves in November!! And have participated in 5 different weekly memes.
I think this about covers November for me!!