Thursday, December 10, 2015

Read Scotland Reading Challenge 2016

READ SCOTLAND READING CHALLENGE 2016
Hosted by Peggy Ann at Peggy Ann's Post
http://peggyannspost.blogspot.com/2015/11/read-scotland-2016.html

The Rules/Details are as follows:
Read and review Scottish books -any genre, any form- written by a Scottish author (by birth or immigration) or about or set in Scotland.

Challenge runs January 1 to December 31, 2016

Books you read may count for other challenges.

You don't have to have a blog to participate. If you have a blog, write a  challenge sign-up post and link that post (not your home page) to the links below. Grab a copy of the challenge badge if you want to post it too. If you don't have a blog let me know in a comment below that you are participating and what level you are aiming for.
Post your review on your blog and link the review to the Read Scotland 2016 Review Page I'll be putting up the first of the year. If you don't have a blog and still want to review you can:
1: post a review at any bookseller that allows reviews, and link to it
2: Link up a review on Goodreads, Librarything or other program you review on.
3:  leave a short review in the comments on the review page here on the blog.

I've also set up this challenge on Goodreads. You can sign up there rather than on the blog. You don't have to sign up on both though!
Challenge levels:

Just A Keek (a little look): 1-5 books
The Highlander: 6-10 books
The Hebridean: 11-15 books
Ben Nevis: 16-20 books 
Back O' Beyond: 21+ books 

My level I choose is  Just A Keek 1-5 books (I have one already lined up!!)
I am looking forward to this, as my ancestors are from Scotland.

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...