Saturday, December 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #4

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme that I really enjoy, I see lots of blogs that are way up in the 100's and here I am at 4!! Love it though and a big THANKS to Tynga's Reviews for hosting!!
http://tyngasreviews.com/2015/12/stacking-the-shelves-16.html


I bought 3 books this week from my library (the pickings were slim) so I was really happy to add these three to my bag of 30+ books!! I got them 3/$1 which I think is terrific.
Here is what I got:
Temptation by Sherryl Woods ( a new author for me but has been on my to read list)
 Then there is Return to Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs (again, new author to me -on my to read list!!)

And last but not least- a favorite author of mine- Harlan Coben's Tell No One!!
I know I will whiz right through his book- I always do!!
I didn't finish any books this week therefore no reviews, so I am planning on reading more this week for sure, and gearing up for all the holiday events!!
Happy Reading, see you next week!!

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday! I am joining in this weeks Book Beginnings on Fridays hosted by Rose City Reader  Rose City Reader , click the...