Saturday, December 26, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES #4

Stacking the Shelves #4
hosted by  Tynga's Reviews  http://tyngasreviews.com/2015/12/stacking-the-shelves-191.html

I got 3 books this past week, for my Challenges next year!
I also discovered alot of great new books I want to read next year!! So here's my short and sweet books:


The 2 Scottish ones are for my Read Scotland Challenge and the Saks & Violins are for my Cozy Mysteries Challenge. Got all three at Dollar General!! 
Found 100 other Challenges that I will be choosing carefully, as I am already signed up for 14!! LOL  Looking forward to getting more books soon, but not til I read 3 more books, so I can start enjoying them. In fact, I get to start a new one today!! Happy Holidays!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...