Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday Post #3

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where we can describe our bookish and non bookish week!!
Well, I celebrated Christmas with my boyfriend who is now my fiancee!! What a gift, we've been together almost 2 years, I met him today-2 years ago!! Mike also bought me a nice umbrella and my Minion sleep pants!! (I love Minions!!) 
It's 67 outside here in PA but is supposed to drop 25 degrees by tonight, and of course, I must work!!Ugh..
For bookish news I struggled to get through Rules of Command (did finish) and posted my review although it's a short one. I got 3 books for my Challenges next year, started reading Tell No One by Harlan Coben, one of my all time favorites. Posted 2 tours. Entered many giveaways. Planning on my Buy A Box first special-that's coming up this week!! Today I am posting a complete Challenge list that I have so anyone can sign up, I have over 100 on my list right now.
I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday, as I am, and Happy Reading!!