Monday, December 7, 2015

The Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer  http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/2015/12/sunday-post-190.html
What I read this week: Still reading Earth Bound by Christine Feehan, as I have only been reading snippets at a time.
 I started my own challenge-Your Name Your Book.
On 12/5 I actually visited all the Stacking The Shelves links, didn't comment on all but quite a few!!
Entered oodles of contests.
Tried to make my own blog button-it didn't work the first time so I have to try again!!
Organized my Challenge page- which is good because I keep finding more, but wow!!There are soo many!!
About to start my Christmas reading, I am going to begin a book today!!
I think I did pretty well this week, I got 3 books at the library, so I now have about 50 books on my TBR pile.
(I am going to see which Challenges I can save them for, if any).
And that's a wrap for this week!!