Saturday, December 5, 2015

YOUR NAME YOUR BOOK READING CHALLENGE

Image result for free clipart names
YOUR NAME YOUR BOOK READING CHALLENGE 2016 IS HOSTED BY-ME-THE BEST BASIC BLOGGER!!
Image result for free clipart names

Image result for free clipart namesThe Challenge is for you to read 12 books (1 each month) that has either your first,middle or last name as a character in that book. It doesn't have to be the main character, but any character. This can be a real Challenge! Imagine mine-Joann!! So this is going to be fun. There is no other rule other than 1 a month!!


I will have a monthly linkup post where you can enter the titles, that's all, no reviews required!! 
Each month I will draw 1 winner who will receive a gift card(my choice) and a book from their Amazon wish list(or goodreads)!!


I hope you will join, I think this will be quite fun!!