Friday, January 29, 2016

AUTHOR NEWS-WEEK 2

I enjoy doing rhese author news posts, in case you haven't found out your self- though I am sure lots of us get newsletters- as do I. But occasionally I stumble across some cool stuff. For instance, today I found this:

Eloisa James Collectible Cards!! 

Send an SASE to: one stamp for one or two cards.
Eloisa James Collectible Cards
c/o Kim Castillo
PO Box 300
Goshen IN 46527-0300

Now isn't that cool?Obviously, I am sending for some to add to my very sweet collection!!

On to other author news:
KAT MARTIN'S INTO THE FURY  was released Tuesday!!
fpo

Elizabeth Lowell has Perfect Touch-also released Tuesday!
Perfect Touch

Laura Griffin has a new digital series coming! It starts
March 7th, with At the Edge and continues with Edge of Surrender on March 28th!!

For Dragon Shifter lovers, I bet you have Michelle Pillow's books either on your shelf or tbr list-look at this cover!!

strandedwiththecajundeterminedprince


Check out more of her awesome looking books here:
You can also become part of her review team-though it may take awhile, if you're interested check out her page for Fans.

Rebecca Zanettie has Mercury Striking out now!!
mercury-rising_hires

I like all kinds of books, lol.

Chelle Bliss has Enshrined out now!!
Bliss-Signed-Paperbacks

Julia Mills released Tuesday- Zoey "A Not quite Zombie Love Story"
This is the picture


From Mandy Roth- some pics of great looking reads!!


These are the two series I wish to read>thought I would share.


Carly Phillips has Dirty,Sexy Saint out now!!
dirtysexyseries_blogbox


Mina Carter has Cover Reveal for Bad Moon Rising!
Nice....

Christine Feehan has Spider Game out now-definitely getting this one.

Spider Game by Christine Feehan

Love her website:


She also recently released:
Dark Ghost

I love Janet Evanovich and just joined the fancorps and I love it, as I am going to begin reading the Stephanie Plum series again up to where I left off and then continuing, I wanted to join- she has a great site-if you're a fan like me then please give her site a visit!! (I also entered 2 different contests).


Twelve Sharp


This concludes my author news of the week- Happy Reading!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...