Friday, January 29, 2016

Book Review-INVISIBLE by James Patterson and David Ellis


















Invisible was the quickest book I have read this month, and that's because as soon as I got home from work I read, and read..etc. This book is excellent in so many ways.
But first, here are a couple favorite quotes that I just loved!!
"A knock at my door. A cold wave runs through me. I don't have a weapon. I have my mop and bucket. I could threaten to clean the guy to death." LMAO
2nd favorite quote " He gets Malibu Barbie -I get Grandpa Walton!" Again, LMAO
Loves the names of some of the characters, The Dick, Books- I mean, how can you not love that?
Well anyway in typical JP style, this book is about a brutal killer, who is very hard to pin down. I can't give away too many spoilers, but it's about this woman who loses her twin sister in a horrible fire. She becomes determined that it was not an accidental death, and goes against her agency to keep tracking down this horrible person. It leads her back to her ex fiancee, who left FBI after she left him three months before their wedding. From here, YOU HAVE TO READ FOR YOURSELF>CANT PUT DOWN.

5 cans of Pepsi!