Sunday, January 10, 2016

Bout of Books Update DAY 7

Still reading The White Queen, and enjoying it. And am also engrossed in Border Wedding by Amanda Scott. 
I also just started (today) reading my first ebook on Kindle Cloud, I was contacted by author H.G.Suren, who offered me a free read (for review) of Alignment:The Silent City!! I am on Chapter 6 already and it is gripping-all I can say for now, LOL.
I have never used an ereader before so this is an all new experience for me.
I feel good about my reading for this week, though I am nowhere in league with people who can read 500 pages a day!! So I probably won't win anything except knowing I enjoyed myself!! Happy Reading!!

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday! I am joining in this weeks Book Beginnings on Fridays hosted by Rose City Reader  Rose City Reader , click the...