This is my official update for the Bout of Books readathon, of which you can still sign up here:
I am finishing Tell No One by Harlan Coben, I read 28 pages yesterday (Day 1). I am now participating in the Challenge "Would you Rather" at http://www.writingmyownfairytale.com/
And so here are my answers:
Question #1- (answers)-I would rather lend a book to someone who dog ears pages rather than someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers. I think dog-earing is the lesser of the two evils!!
#2.I would rather meet a character rather than an author.
#3.I would rather never be allowed in a library rather than a bookstore!! Again, lesser of the two evils!!
#4.I would rather have my fave couple breakup rather than have a favorite character die,its less heartbreaking.
#5.I would rather read Twilight once a year for the rest of my life, I enjoy it!!
- The Reading Armchair's 2016 Reading Challenge
- 2016 Alphabet Soup Challenge
- 100+Reading Challenge 2016
- USA READING CHALLENGE 2016
- Books Finished/Reviewed For Challenges
- 2016 Reading Bingo
- The Color Coded Challenge 2016
- Read Scotland Challenge 2016-PAGE/LIST
- CRAVING FOR COZIES CHALLENGE 2016
- MOUNT TBR CHALLENGE LIST OF BOOKS-READ
- WITCHES AND WITCHCRAFT 2016 CHALLENGE
- 2016 Challenges
- BOOKS I HAVE READ 2015