Saturday, January 2, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES #4

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews, this has to be my favorite meme, so thank you TYNGA!! Here's the link so you can join the fun!! http://tyngasreviews.com/2016/01/stacking-the-shelves-192.html


I got 1 book and 1 journal and 1 adult coloring book.




The book is for my Historical fiction Challenge. I also won this book from goodreads though I haven't received it yet-just found out this morning-LOL.
This is a signed copy-so I can't wait to get it!!
Also got my first order for my Buy a Box And my first trade on BookMooch!! SO I am getting Janet Evanovich's Two for the Money so I can re-read her series. What's on your shelves?

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday! I am joining in this weeks Book Beginnings on Fridays hosted by Rose City Reader  Rose City Reader , click the...