Saturday, January 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #5

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews-http://tyngasreviews.com/2016/01/stacking-the-shelves-17.html

Man I am all excited about this weeks goodies!! First, what I got in the mail this week!!
Got the book I won from Reading Between the Wines!!
https://plus.google.com/110298551059703468841/posts/VSQYjEN1rUC This is my post of winning!!
My goodreads win, this is signed!! Can't wait to read and review!!


A Portrait Card that I ordered from the fabulous Etsy shop shown on the card!! Love it and will be ordering more in the future!!This is going for my Lord of the Rings Theme Buy A Box that will be one of 3 themes for February!!

Bought at my library this week:
I am currently reading this for Read Scotland Challenge and also the Bout of Books Readathon. I am thoroughly enjoying this, it's really well written. Review will follow each book I finish.
Finally,I got a Karen Marie Moning book- can't wait to read it!!And I wanted to try another Lori Foster, as she has great looking books..LOL Plus that 's going for the Contemporary romance Challenge!!
All happy to add to my re-reading of Stephanie Plum!! AND, Yeah I got my first Tess Gerritsen book- Have read many great reviews.
Ok I picked up Laura Griffin -again saw many good reviews. And this one will go for my 100+ Challenge and Danger in A Red Dress is going for What's in a Name Challenge?- for the item of clothing!!
I HAD  to get this to add to my New to Me Series, so now I have 3 and this is Hardback I got for $2!! 
And for my Craving for Cozies Challenge I got these cute looking reads:
And to carry these guys home I got this nice little fabric tote for $1!!
I also got this sample that I won from Dove!!
And also, my ring from ny boyfriend-who proposed !!
Also I won an ARC of Wild Cowboy Ways- by Carolyn Brown
from The Reading Room!!
And I won an ebook from Romancing the Book, It's called Once Touched by Laura Moore
SO, as you might guess, this looks good also!!
I did 2 tours this week. 
Visited:11 Friday 56 posts
15 Waiting on Wednesday Posts
I entered almost all of the Writerspace monthly contests,
Goodreads I entered 18 on Thursday and 21 on Friday.
Not to mention, Bout of Books readathon- I finished 1 book and am halfway through the 2nd!! Did 2 of their Challenges.
Subscribed to 5 new blogs that I really like. 
Promoting my Wishlist Winning Wednesday meme and my Buy A Box!!
What else? Well, I worked 4 nights this week. Bought two Powerball tickets as it is $800 Million!!
Got my box and other packages mailed out this week. And have started writing in my little journal. I also got two more coloring pages done, and have discovered Funko Pop's through another blogger!! Here's 3 I definitely want:



So if I win some gift cards...hehe LOl. Love my minions!!
And that ends my STS post- Happy Reading!!