Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Post #4

Hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/2016/01/sunday-post-194-welcome-2016.html

I had a really good week, and am excited to see what the New Year brings. I have read so many New Year's resolutions and I thought that's terrific.I didn't write one though, I make my goals as I go along. For me its easier that way.
I also read alot of Top Ten lists of 2015, and wow there are so many great books from 2015 to read. But I noticed most of them are YA, which is a new to me genre. I am going to start reading YA this year. 
Challenges-Oh I so love Challenges, I have 4 more I want to sign up for and then get busy reading! I am already reading two books.
I wish everyone luck with their Challenges if they are participating!!
On my blog this week:I got two tours done-1 is pending. I began reading The White Queen by Philippa Gregory -it is my First Book of The Year and goes for my Color Coded Challenge.
I received my first order for my Buy A Box (who will probably win the Bath and Body Works GC as she followed the rules), and I am excited for that!!
I WON 3 contests this week: 2 from Goodreads,
Both of these are signed copies!! The 3rd contest I won,which I was thrilled- was from The Beary Merry Holiday Hop- I won $25 Paypal from Angie's Angle-http://angiesangle.com/
Please visit Angie's Angle, she does these really neat photos, and blog love is always good!! Well needless to say I used my $25 to go book shopping-(Surprised?LOL) This is what I ordered:
Queen of the Damned-Anne Rice
Loving Rose- Stephanie Laurens
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Illusion-Sherrilyn Kenyon
and Perfect Patterns Adult Coloring book. As I now love them, gives me a sense of peace.
Also this week the one book I listed on BookMooch was asked for so I will mail that out Monday, I received a credit and ordered Janet Evanovich's Two for The Money- to go with re-reading her series. They always make me laugh.
I am still waiting on the book I won from Reading Between the Wines, Lucky Shot by BJ Daniels. I am hoping I get it this week.
Also I ordered a special item for my Buy A box, its from Etsy and anyone like Lord of the Rings? I ordered a portrait card. It's coming from Ireland so it may take 2 weeks to get here. I can't wait to get it though!!
I posted 1 review on Barnes and Nobles.
I visited 60 Stacking the Shelves yesterday and left over 50 comments. (Proud of that!!)
I joined Library thing last night and got my widget up on my blog. Also doing the Goodreads Challenge- my goal is 200 books this year.And that wraps up my week quite nicely! How was your week?

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...