Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Post#6

http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/2016/01/sunday-post-196-saying-goodbye.html

Well I had quite a week, book wise. Life wise-I celebrated my fiancee's birthday on Thurs. I got him a Johnny Cash Cd that he wanted, and we had some cake- I loved this-just right for the 2 of us.
And for other news, on Thursday, Jan.14th Mr. Alan Rickman (Severus Snape from Harry Potter) passed away at the age of 69. I was quite shocked, and wrote a small tribute for him here on my blog.
He will be missed dearly.
Now for other book related news:
The Perfect Letter: A NovelThis week I entered 74 Goodreads giveaways, entered several book tour giveaways as well as a few different giveaway hops!! I won one book from Goodreads called The Perfect Letter by Chris Harrison.
I got great books as posted in my Stacking the Shelves, plus I got a card from Debbie Macomber with a teabag- I had sent her a Christmas card, so I was pleasantly surprised!!
I finished reading Anna and the Duke and posted review here on my blog and on Goodreads,that went for my Read Scotland Challenge! 

One of my colored pages!
Started reading Wild Cowboy Ways by Carolyn Brown for review, and is going for a Challenge - not sure which one yet..LOL
I visited 49 blogs for last weeks Sunday Post,29 Stacking the Shelves,39 It's Monday, What are You Reading?,and 22 Waiting on Wednesday's.
I had two winners for my Wishlist Winning Wednes,
Had 2 authors sent ebooks for review, and am still reading Alignment:The Silent City.
I also received a whole big envie full of these goodies:

This is my Sunday Post!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Next week:
Wishlist Winning Wednesday's theme is Glass
It's Monday What Are Your Reading, Waiting OnWednesday, Friday 56 and Book Beginnings , Stacking the Shelves and Sunday Post are the weekly memes, I have 2 book reviews planned for next week,and getting organized with my nice Journal!! Thanks for reading!! See ya next Sunday-hopefully!
PS. I also participated in my first author discussion on FB-with Randi Alexander- as I am a member of her team Wrangler- Had a blast- that was this past Tuesday.
I look forward to reading/reviewing her books, don't they look good? (Grin)

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...