Tuesday, January 12, 2016

WISHLIST WINNING WEDNESDAY #2

The link for my first weeks Wishlist Winning Wednesday is:
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7934292836130893836#editor/target=post;postID=6149438144544870556;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=14;src=postname

This weeks theme is Cowboys- Leave a comment with link to your wishlist that has either Cowboy in the title or a Cowboy on the cover. I will pick one winner on Thursday morning, and will email winner and post the winner. The prize? The book from the wishlist!! And this week I have extra swag to giveaway to a second winner. SO this week will have 2 winners!

You must post by midnight EST.  1 comment per person per week. Each week has a different theme.

These are two examples...
The Book Swag is 2 bookmarks and 1 set of Cards from Randi Alexander (First book). I am NOT giving away these books-these are here as examples.
Remember to post by midnight-any posts after that are DELETED!!


Next weeks theme:Glass 

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...