Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wishlist Winning Wednesday!! NEW MEME!!

I am starting a meme called Wishlist Winning Wednesday-sound fun? It will be!!Every week you leave a link or comment on 1 book from your wishlist. You don't have to be a follower to participate although its definitely appreciated!!Ok the catch is  you must list a book for the specific week's theme or genre etc. For example: Wednesday 1/6's theme could be :  a cover with a chair or Paranormal or silly sounding. It could be anything!! Interested? Every Thursday I will pick 1 winner to receive their book from their wishlist!! However I will do the orders each Thursday-and I will also post the winner.SO since this is my introductory post this weeks theme is #1. Any book with either the number or the spelling of one. Make sure you leave your email address with the name of the book on your wishlist. And yes there are tons of fun we can have with this!!
Ok Let's have fun with #1!!
International-all are welcome!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...