Thursday, January 21, 2016

WISHLIST WINNING WEDNESDAY WINNER


THE WINNER THIS WEEK IS:
YASAMAN HAJIAN- HER WIN IS 
fpo

Her blog-https://followingmusesblog.wordpress.com/

CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO RESPOND

NEXT WEEK'S THEME:STATES-ANY US STATE IN THE TITLE
EXAMPLES:ALASKA BY James Michener, Letters from Hawaii-Mark Twain. Goodreads has a nice list if you need help.
Remember to leave your email in your comment so I can notify you.
RULES:
Comment with a book from your wishlist that is in that weeks theme. Must post before midnight EST Wednesdays.

Hope you will join the fun next week!!
US States in Title theme


MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...