Friday, February 5, 2016

Book REVIEW:More Than Magic by Donna June Cooper

I won this -look at the beautiful swag!! Plus the book is signed, so this is a definite keeper.
Now for the review;GET THIS BOOK!!

At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it at first as it seemed very eco-terminology stuff, but it wasn't like that at all. And I am happy to say that it was absolutely fascinating. Grace Woodruff is a scientist and doctor, and she works in her lab up in the mountains where she primarily grew up (love the mountains in this story), and ginseng is now on my list to buy...LOL . Well she knows this little girl named Tink (yep after Tinkerbell) who had cancer, and Tink believes that Grace's mountain is magic. This is so cute!! Now I am going to jump to Nick (handsome Nick-I say)Mackenzie who goes up to the mountains undercover,for two reasons, he was still recovering from a form of cancer and in remission-and also as a DEA Agent he was investigating the possibility of a meth lab working up in the mountains and being distributed down south. Well when Nick meets Grace he has a hard time believing that she is operating a meth lab. Now I gave you a brief glimpse into the story line, however THERE IS MUCH MORE to this that what you might think, and to me this book has everything. Mystery,interesting characters, sexual chemistry, romance, (I love the family history in here)danger, adventure (sort of) and last but not least, MAGIC!!!
Image result for clipart free tinkerbell
In honor of Tink!! 

I received this copy for review, and I have also reviewed at Amazon- here is the link:https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R2D4554MS3M1EP?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl
I give this book the ultimate 5 cans

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...