Thursday, February 18, 2016

COLORING CORNER #1

Image result for clipart free coloring

Welcome to Coloring Corner!! 
Every Thursday you can share what you have colored, a new Coloring book you bought or coloring accessories, anything coloring related! I will post a buy link for a different coloring book every week, if you wish to buy, you can. I will also share my coloring pages as well. I thought this would be a fun meme and I hope you like it!!
For the first week here are 2 pages I finished recently..

And here is a book I would LOVE to get:
fpo
http://prodimage.images-bn.com/pimages/9781780671062_p0_v8_s118x184.jpg
Hope to see your pages!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...