Thursday, February 4, 2016

Got My First Funko!!

Oh I was so happy when the mail truck pulled up to my house this morning:
frederatorblog cartoon hangover bee and puppycat cartoonhangover mailmancheezburger  animals cute dog trick

Needless to say-I THANKED my mailman-not knowing it was "Thank a Mailman Day!!"LOL Anyhoo, this is what Mr. Postman brought me today:
AND IN THE SAME BOX 
Now I can finally read this very popular book!!(Hope I Like it )
But I love my Harry Potter Funko!!
Now I am restricting myself to one every so often, I would love to buy a whole bunch-mainly all of them-so I got to ease into it. As you have seen in my post about Funko's!!
http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/funko-pops-how-i-love-these.html

NOW I am a happy camper, and thank you for reading!!


Hi, everyone! Happy Friday! I am joining in this weeks Book Beginnings on Fridays hosted by Rose City Reader  Rose City Reader , click the...