Thursday, February 18, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #1

Title: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter Series #1), Author: J. K. Rowling

Harry Potter Moment #1
My first one- but since I love HP also, wanted to do this also!!
I am starting at the beginning, which I loved when Harry discovers he's a wizard.  
Visiting DIAGON ALLEY! Who wouldn't love  this place with all the quaint shops!! First, we have the bank-null
Gringotts!!
 
Must stop for a drink at The Leaky Cauldron before exploring the shops!!
I mean, I just love the titles themselves!! 
Madam Malkins-where Harry waits while Hagrid gets a drink.
Ollivanders-The Wand Shop-I would sooo love to go there!! have a wand pick me>count me in!!
Could spend a week here and not get tired. 
I love Diagon Alley- I probably would've spent all my knuts though..LOL
Image result for Harry Potter Places photos