Monday, February 1, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? #8

Hosted by Book Date- a weekly meme that shows what we are reading now and what we read last week!! http://bookdate.blogspot.com/


What I read last week:
Which is my first 5 star of the year!!
And Wild Cowboy Ways by Carolyn Brown for review

This week I am reading 3 books, I started them Sunday night.
Do Not Assume


And Deliver Us From Evil by Deborah Hunter Marsh
3 Completely different kinds of books, and I am enjoying all of them- however-Do Not Assume is gripping, so that one is being read faster...All 3 of these books are won and signed and all 3 will be getting reviews on Amazon, as well as here. They will also count for 3 of my Challenges.

I got these today in the mail:
From Blogging for Books and
The copy of To Helvetica and Back with signed bookmarks, won from a contest at Escape with Dollycas-http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/


Happy Feb. 1st and Have a great week!!


Hi, everyone! Happy Friday! I am joining in this weeks Book Beginnings on Fridays hosted by Rose City Reader  Rose City Reader , click the...