Monday, February 8, 2016

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Its Monday What Are You Reading?


Is hosted by Book Date:


Sorry I am late this week, I didn't have time to post earlier, and had to work tonight. Had a good night, though we are expecting snow overnight so I thought we would've had the panic rush(you know the people who have to rush in for a 1/4 lb of cheese and 8 bags of potato chips!!) Any how here is what I am reading fastidiously right now (it's really good):
Do Not Assume-by Elaine Williams Crockett
This is a terrific political action/thriller, and I just hit a twist that I wasn't expecting. I am on page 204/294, so only 90 pages left. I will be reviewing here and on Amazon and Goodreads.
Finished reading this past week: Invisible by James Patterson and David Ellis and also More Than Magic by Donna June Cooper both of which I gave 5 cans of Pepsi!! Highly unusual for me to have two 5 pepsi's in a row, and I seldom give 5 unless I feel is warranted.
What am I reading next? Well we are voting on that at  my post-MY TBR List-http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/my-tbr-vote-for-which-book-i-read-next.html
I joined this fun meme, for the first time,and have had so much fun voting on others books!!
Ok this is what I got in the mail today:


The 2 bookmarks are from Debbie Macomber!! (I sent her a Christmas card and she sent me these as a Thank you-isn't that terrific? Love it- goes in my collection of swag...
The vitamins I got from PinchMe, so I will be eating these up tomorrow..
And one of my wins: Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn, which looks excellent. And this is my Monday!! What are you reading?