Monday, February 29, 2016

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Its Monday, What are You Reading is hosted by Book Date:http://bookdate.blogspot.com/2016/02/leap-year-its-monday-what-are-you.html


Finished last week: The Marauders by Tom Cooper-excellent adventure!! My 3rd 5 cans of Pepsi book of the year! This went for my Reading USA Challenge!! (1/50)

Currently reading: The Reckless Traveler by Walter Rhein, I received this book by the author in an exchange for an honest review. 
I am also reading A Scottish Love by Karen Ranney for my Read Scotland Challenge.

I don't do ebooks (if I can help it) or audiobooks.  I just prefer holding a book.
I have all my tour posts scheduled for this week, I have 2 on Tuesday!! 
And Thursday is my Coloring Corner weekly meme that you can share your coloring pics, items etc. Finally got the linky on there so it's easier to join!!
I received these two books in the mail this week:
and what I was sent from the author and am currently reading:
And that is what I am reading, What Are you  reading?