Monday, February 22, 2016

Reading Habits Survey

I thought I would do this for fun, as I found this at Sophisticated Dorkiness-http://www.sophisticateddorkiness.com/

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I am always at my dining room table where I use my laptop and color, unless I am watching one of my shows then I am in the living room in an overstuffed recliner that I love to pieces!!
2.Do you use a bookmark or a random piece of paper? I love bookmarks that I get at the library-I think for kids- but I like them!! I keep my collectible bookmarks in a box.
3.Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain amount of pages? I stop reading after finishing a chapter or there's a break in the chapter-as in changing scenes.
4.. Do you eat or drink while reading?  I snack and drink Pepsi, sometimes if I am eating alone I will read but I usually just have snacks and pop. (soda)
5.Do you watch TV or listen to music while reading?I never listen to my music, as music gets me in a different frame of mind, and I will read when watching my favorites-I read on commercials only!
6.Do you read one book at a time or several at once?
I like to read one or two at a time.
7.Do you prefer to read at home or anywhere?
There's no place like home-except the library!!
8.Do you read out loud or silently? The only time I ever read out loud was when I was reading to my girls at bedtime-many years ago. I read silently.
9.Do you read ahead or skip pages? I never read ahead or skip pages. If I did that I would DNF the book, which I seldom do.
10.Do you break the spine or keep it like new?  I keep the spine as nice as I can, I think it keeps the books in better condition for longer periods of time.
11. Do you write in your books?
NEVER!!  I never ever write in books and don't understand why anyone would.