Saturday, February 27, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #10

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews:
Here's what I got this week:

I don't know where this one came from, but its a nice big book, and I enjoy Christopher Pike's books-so thank you!! (whomever)
I found this at the Dollar General:
This will be my first book of hers!! Was thrilled to find this one.
And a new coloring book:
Thats the last one for awhile til I get more done.
I finally got my linky into my Coloring Corner meme-where you can share your coloring items,pics etc every Thursday.
I have changed my Wishlist Winning Wed. -see post:Blog News-1.
Got 2 tours done this week as well as 1 review:
The Marauders by Tom Cooper-which went towards my Reading USA Challenge.
I won a $10 Amazon GC from Romancing the Book contest, a Celestial Seasonings keepsakes tin,and another book!
I have all my tour posts scheduled for next week done.
I still have prize winners packages to mail out, 4 to be exact.

Have a great Etsy Handmade with Love Swap, which I am hoping to get something this time. My first swap, I didn't receive anything...sigh.  Plus I have a fabulous prize package for an upcoming Irish giveaway hop!!
I earned a $5 Amazon GC from Receipt Hog-my favorite app-so easy to use!!
And thats all for this week.  I am currently reading A Scottish Love by Karen Ranney-for my Read Scotland Challenge.
What's on Your Bookshelf?
Just got this in the mail today from the author-I can't wait to start this-tonight after work-so let me thank Mr. Walter Rhein, for giving me the opportunity to review your book!!
This looks terrific!! Even boyfriend might read it...LOL

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...