Saturday, February 6, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES #9

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews -http://tyngasreviews.com/2016/02/stacking-the-shelves-196.html

Had a nice easy week with books, I didn't buy any books this week (for me anyways), however I did get some books this week:



I have started reading The Marauders as that is for review, and I won To Helvetica and Back from Escape with Dollycas.



But My favorite box this week is:

I got my first Funko!! Love it!! And of course a hugely popular book/movie/game that I haven't read yet but will be soon. 
Had 3 winners from my Wishlist Wednesday this week - books are on their way!!
One Tour this week and one next week. I did alot of weekly memes plus my own Author News ,and a post of Funko Pops-my newfound collectibles!!
Didn't win anything this week, I got my Bonnet today and it is huge!!SO this is a  nice small post. 
The theme for this weeks Wishlist Winning Wednesday
is Love, Hearts and Roses. If a book on your wishlist has either the word or on the cover then enter Wednesday- no posts after midnight though.
Thanks for reading and have a Happy Reading Week!!