Saturday, February 20, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES #9

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews: http://tyngasreviews.com/2016/02/stacking-the-shelves-198.html

I didn't have a real great week for books as I had spent the last week catching up on not having my internet for 6 days-which was good/bad. However I did a couple of new Adult Coloring books and 2 new books. Here's what I got:



My new Adult Coloring books.
This book I won- and am giving it to my cousin who is a major Nascar fan, so I think he'll love this!!
And for $1 I figured I would try this one.

News: Started another weekly meme-Coloring Corner-where we can share our coloring for the week!! 
Don't miss my Wishlist Winning Wednesdays where you have a chance at winning a book from your wishlist that fits the theme for the week, this week's theme:  a BOOK WITH A HOUSE ON THE COVER OR IN THE TITLE (LIKE MINE ABOVE).

I have one review still to post-Do Not Assume- that's coming in the next day or so.
I am currently reading:

My next book to read is Jack and Jill by James Patterson, voted on from MY TBR for February!!
I did one review for a product on Swaggable-Haribou Sour Gold Bears, which I received this week, and mistakenly thought it was my Valentine exchange gift-obviously it isn't. Am hoping to get that this week!! Hope everyone has a great book/reading/reviewing week!! It's beautiful here in New Eagle PA today-50 degrees- and since I work tonight this is terrific!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...