Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wishlist Winning Wednesday-HOUSE theme

Image result for clipart free wishlist 
Wishlist Winning Wednesday is my weekly meme where one winner wins a book from her wishlist that goes with the theme for that week. 
This week's theme is House- book must have a picture of a House on  the cover or in the title.
No comments posted after midnight will be accepted, winner is notified Thursday morning.I would really appreciate it if you would share this!

NOTE: I am ordering these books for the winners, and sometimes it takes longer than I plan, however ALL PRIZES will be sent. (also I sometimes get behind,though I have all orders in for my Wishlist Winners-2 books are on order as I write this). These are things I cannot help and do hope you understand. Thank you for reading and entering.
This is open internationally.
EXAMPLE-YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS.

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...