Wednesday, February 10, 2016

WISHLIST WINNING WEDNESDAY-VALENTINES EDITION

Welcome to this week's Wishlist Winning Wednesday-Valentine's Edition!! There are 3 winners this week!!
Rules: TO ENTER: Have a book with LOVE< HEARTS>ROSES- either in the title or on the cover that is on your wishlist. Leave the title of book in the comment section as well as your email so I can contact you if you win.
Every week is a different theme and usually 1 winner, however this week I am picking 3-one for each-Love, Hearts, Roses. Winners will be notified Thursday morning so NO POSTS AFTER MIDNIGHT EST ACCEPTED.
Next Week's THEME:
FAVORITE AUTHOR!! 

Thanks for reading and good luck!! This is open Internationally.

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...