Wednesday, February 3, 2016

W.W.W.WEDNESDAY-#1

IMG_1384-0Just found this meme, so I thought I would join in as it's simple!! (LOL)
https://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/2015/01/28/www-wednesday-28-january-2015/

The 3 W's
1. What Are You Reading?
2.What did you recently finish reading?
3.What do you think you'll read next?

Mine are:
1. Currently reading: More Than Magic by Donna June Cooper ( won this and got some great swag!!)
2. Recently finished: Invisible by James Patterson and David Ellis-excellent-5 star book!!
3. What will I read next? The Marauders by Tom Cooper-got through Blogging for Books!!

Hope others will join in this week!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...